Solutions for Missing Teeth with Dental Implant in the areas of West London, Fulham, Chelsea, Earls Court and Hammersmith.
- Dental Implants replace the root of your teeth
- Designed to promote better speech and eating capability
- Can last a lifetime
- Comfortable to use – no loose dentures to endure
- Completely natural-looking. You’ll have the confidence to flash beautiful, bright smiles
Enjoy your life even more with a complete, healthy-looking smile. Read on to know how dental implants can give you more reasons to smile brighter.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are ideal missing teeth solutions that eliminate uncomfortable, embarrassing denture use. The titanium artificial tooth roots are embedded into your jawbone, and then connected to teeth replacements such as dental crowns, or a dental bridge. As the implants are securely anchored to your jaw, you can rest assured of having a confident, natural-looking smile that will not waver (or move around inside your mouth).
The loss of your natural teeth can bring major changes and negatively affect several aspects of your life. A dental implant treatment at New Kings Road Dental Practice will help you smile brighter, and lead an improved quality of life even after multiple tooth loss.
Are you looking for a faster way to solve your missing teeth problems? Dental Implants are ideal missing teeth solutions, but some people may not be willing to wait for a few months for their permanent teeth restorations as the implants heal. New Kings Road Dental Practice offers a Same Day Teeth (Same Day Smile Implants) Implant treatment to patients in the areas in and around London, Fulham, Chelsea, Earls Court, Hammersmith, New Kings Road and SW6, who want to have their smiles restored in a shorter period of time compared to a conventional implant treatment.
New Kings Road Dental Practice offers a pain-free dental implant treatment with state-of-the-art equipment, premium quality Brånemark Nobel Biocare dental implants, and outstanding dentistry skills from over 22 years of experience.
How do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants work by replacing the function of natural tooth roots. When teeth are lost, the tooth roots – and their function – are lost as well. Implants help bring back the normal form and function of your smile by replacing the lost tooth roots to prevent jawbone deterioration, and by serving as a secure base where the teeth replacements will be attached to.
Dental implants are embedded into the jawbone using a surgical procedure. A healing period follows, to give the implants enough time to integrate with the surrounding tissue. Once the healing period is completed, the implants are uncovered and connected to dental crowns or a dental bridge to replace the normal use and appearance of missing teeth.
How can you benefit from Dental Implants?
- Improves Smile Appearance – Implants give replace the form of missing teeth, completing your smile and filling in the gaps where unsightly spaces used to be.
- Promotes Better Speech – Tooth loss makes it very difficult to speak clearly. Dental implants make it possible for you to speak clearly and normally again.
- Brings Back the Joy of Eating – Eating is hard to manage with missing teeth, or when using loose dentures. You can once again enjoy your favourite meals with dental implants, which give your teeth the power to normally chew and bite on food items you want.
- Comfortable Use – Using loose dentures often result to discomfort, and to the development of painful mouth sores. Implants eliminate these uncomfortable episodes so you can smile, laugh, speak, and eat without worrying about pain.
- Prevents Jawbone Deterioration – The artificial tooth roots stimulate the bone structure, preventing the onset of jawbone deterioration (or stopping the further thinning of the jawbone).
- Boosts Confidence – You can enjoy complete confidence knowing that your natural-looking smile will firmly stay in place, regardless of wherever you are or whatever you are doing.
Are you tired of hiding your smile? Do you want to stop worrying about embarrassment and pain from missing teeth? Now is the perfect time for a dental implant treatment at NKRD, so you can experience what hundreds of happy patients are raving about.
Why Should I Have Dental Implants at NKRD?
- Premium Implant Brands – We use only the most reliable and internationally-trusted dental implant brand, Brånemark Nobel Biocare.
- Dramatic Smile Improvement – Implants as missing teeth solutions offer guaranteed improvements on both the aesthetics and function of a smile.
- Highly-Experienced Dentists – NKRD dentists have over 22 years of experience; 100s of happy patients’ lives changed!
- Professional, Friendly Service – NKRD dentists and staff welcome you with a highly-professional yet genuinely-caring manner even before your treatment starts.
- Customised Treatments – We offer a unique treatment experience which can be tailor-made for your own peace of mind.
- Modern Facilities – Our recently-modernised interiors and treatment rooms are designed with your supreme comfort in mind.
- Pain-Free Implant Treatments – Nervous patient care options available for pain-free treatments without fear and anxiety.