Rapid Smile Improvements with Same Day Dental Implants (Same Day Teeth) – in West London. An alternative to Dentures or for those with many missing teeth.
- Same day teeth involves the loading of implants, and attachment of teeth replacements, within the same day.
- Immediate aesthetic improvements can be seen and enjoyed right after the treatment.
- Implants and teeth replacements can immediately be used after the same day smiles procedure.
- The same day teeth procedure can use four implants (All on 4), or six implants (All on 6) to restore the function and appearance of the smile.
Are you looking for a faster way to solve your missing teeth problems? Dental Implants are ideal missing teeth solutions, but some people may not be willing to wait for a few months for their permanent teeth restorations as the implants heal. New Kings Road Dental Practice offers a Same Day Teeth (Same Day Smile Implants) Implant treatment to patients in the areas in and around London, Fulham, Chelsea, Earls Court, Hammersmith, New Kings Road and SW6 who want to have their smiles restored in a shorter period of time compared to a conventional implant treatment.
What is Same Day Teeth?
Same day teeth is a method of loading implants within the same day that the teeth replacements are attached. This means that you can replace your missing teeth in just a single dental appointment without waiting for a long period of time for the implants to heal, before the teeth restorations can be connected to the dental implants.
New Kings Road Dental Practice uses one of the most trusted implant brands worldwide, Nobel Biocare, for same day dental implants treatments.
- The same day smiles treatment starts with determining your suitability for the procedure.
- On the day of your scheduled appointment, 4-6 Nobel Biocare dental implants will be attached to specific areas of your jaw, strategically taking advantage of the existing bone structure to eliminate the need for complicated bone grafts.
- After loading the implants to the jawbone, the teeth restoration (dental bridge) will then be attached to the implants.
- Your smile will instantly look more beautiful, and you will be able to use the implants and teeth replacements right after the same day teeth treatment.
The same day smile treatment is an ideal solution for the following conditions:
- Multiple loose teeth – Are you suffering from the discomfort and embarrassment of loose teeth? This can be solved with same day implants attached to a dental bridge so you can once again enjoy secure, confident smiles.
- Rotten teeth – Are you tired of seeing rotten teeth every time you smile? Same day teeth with teeth replacements will allow you to say goodbye to unsightly rotten teeth, and welcome wonderful-looking smiles.
- All teeth missing – You can still enjoy your life after losing all of your teeth. A dental bridge can be used with an All on 4, or All on 6 implant treatment to restore the proper form and function of your teeth.
- Loose dentures – Are you a denture wearer suffering from loose denture problems? You can put an end to the discomfort and embarrassment by getting the dentures stabilised with implants. The dentures will stop unnecessary movement when they are firmly attached to the jawbone through the implants.
Are you interested in Same Day Implants? Call us now at NKRD to set up an appointment, so we can determine if you are suitable for this treatment
What are the Benefits of Same Day Teeth?
- Immediate Improvement of Appearance – The appearance of your smile will instantly be improved right after a same day implants treatment.
- Unsightly gaps and spaces are completely filled out by the teeth replacements, making your smile look healthy and complete after just one dental appointment. You do not have to wait for months just to enjoy the benefits of an implant treatment.
- Minimally-Invasive Procedure – The implants are placed using a minimally-invasive procedure, which also eliminates the need for complicated techniques such as bone grafting.
- Shorter Recovery Period – A shorter downtime or recovery period can be expected due to the minimally-invasive procedure for same day teeth.