Experienced Cosmetic Dentist. A stunning Smile Makeover in West London, Fulham, Chelsea, Earls Court and Hammersmith.
- Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your smile.
- Smile improvements can give you a confidence boost.
- Some of the most common cosmetic dentistry treatments include teeth whitening, orthodontic braces, fillings, and veneers.
- At NKRD, we use Voco Perfect Bleach products to effectively whiten your teeth.
- Emax Veneers do not require too much of the tooth structure to be removed, unlike other veneer brands.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic Dentistry encompasses the treatments that have the main focus of improving the appearance of your smile. A Smile Makeover is a combination of two or more of these treatments to achieve the desired improvement, if a single treatment is not enough to bring about the required results. These treatments may include: Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants, Same Day Teeth Implants, Dental Crowns, and Orthodontic Braces.
Our Smile Makeover Package can be customised to suit your budget as well as your unique Cosmetic Dentistry requirements.
Cosmetic dentistry includes treatments which are designed to improve the appearance or aesthetics of your smile. The areas that can be improved on using cosmetic dentistry include your teeth, gums, and lips. Aside from the significant aesthetic improvement, these cosmetic dentistry treatments at New Kings Road Dental Practice will also work on giving you a confidence boost with the firm knowledge that your smile looks as amazing as it can possibly be.
Do you feel self-conscious when you smile? Are you insecure about the appearance of your teeth? There is no need for you to suffer from insecurity any longer, because you have the power to improve your appearance and confidence starting with your smile. Cosmetic Dentistry treatments in the areas of Fulham, Chelsea, Earls Court, Hammersmith, New Kings Road, Sw6, and West London, as well as a Smile Makeover can give you the smile improvements you have always dreamt of – so you can enjoy the quality of life you have always wanted to achieve.
What Treatments are included in Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments, because whitening the teeth can give you a dramatic aesthetic improvement in a short period of time. Your smile is dramatically brightened, and you can flash that dazzling smile without worrying about teeth stains and discolourations.
Dreaming about dazzling white teeth? Get the brightest smiles with a teeth whitening treatment by a New Kings Road Dental Practice cosmetic dentist now!
We use Voco Perfect Bleach teeth whitening products to remove stains and discolourations on the surface of your teeth. Voco Perfect Bleach Office (with 35% hydrogen peroxide for reliable and quick whitening results) is a whitening gel used in-office to whiten individual or multiple discoloured teeth, with the whitening success depending on the intensity and cause of the discolourations, as well as the natural shade of the teeth.
Also available as take-home teeth whitening kits are the Voco Perfect Bleach 16% (with 16 % carbamide peroxide, 6 % hydrogen peroxide for permanent yet gentle tooth whitening), and the Voco Perfect Bleach 10% (with 10 % carbamide peroxide, 3.5% hydrogen peroxide featuring a simple user-friendly application).
- Orthodontic Braces – Orthodontic braces solve crooked teeth problems by moving teeth into a more properly aligned position. Getting your teeth straightened will vastly improve the appearance of your smile, and will also work on improving the function of your teeth.
It’s now possible to secretly straighten your teeth, with invisible braces.
Invisible braces are now the preferred adult orthodontic options, since these systems make it possible for the teeth straightening to be carried out in a discreet manner. Almost-invisible, clear parts such as plastic aligners are used to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth without using conspicuous metal brackets and wires. With the help of invisible braces, you can straighten your teeth without being embarrassed about having a metal mouth!
- Fillings – Dental fillings are used to restore the proper function of a tooth that has been minimally-damaged. In the case of white fillings, the appearance of the damaged tooth is improved as well, because the material matches the colour of the rest of the tooth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are porcelain shells that are placed on the front portion of the tooth to improve its appearance. Our NKRD cosmetic dentists use custom-made Emax veneers which are known for their strength and durability, and does not require too much of the tooth structure to be removed prior to the veneers placement (unlike with other veneer brands).