Tell Me Quick
- Invisalign discreetly straightens teeth with clear aligners.
- The aligners can easily be removed for your convenience.
- Aligners are made of a smooth material; no uncomfortable metal parts in your mouth.
- A 3D virtual treatment plan lets you see what you will look like after the Invisalign treatment, even before the treatment begins.
What is Invisalign?
Do you qualify for Invisible braces? Click here to take the test
Invisalign is a set of removable, clear aligners that gently move teeth into a more properly aligned position. This revolutionary orthodontic system lets you have the teeth straightening treatment you want, without the embarrassment of a mouth full of metal wires and brackets. The average treatment time is about 1 year, although the treatment period may vary depending on the individual orthodontic case.
You can now straighten your teeth with confidence. Call us now at NKRD so we can start planning your incredible smile transformation with an Invisalign treatment.
What can you expect from the Invisalign Treatment Process?
- An impression of your teeth will be obtained even before any treatment planning takes place, to make sure that your teeth can be straightened using Invisalign.
- Upon confirmation that you can take advantage of this cutting-edge system, a detailed virtual 3D treatment plan (ClinCheck) will be developed and presented to you.
- ClinCheck will show you the projected series of movements your teeth will be planned to go through during the course of the orthodontic treatment, so you can see for yourself what the end-result will be after Invisalign– even before the actual treatment starts.
- You will start the treatment by wearing the virtually invisible, removable aligners in 2-week periods. Your teeth will gradually move into the desired position as the treatment progresses. During the treatment period, you will be asked to come in for regular checkups to monitor the teeth straightening progress, until the desired result is achieved.
What Problems can be solved by the Invisalign System?
These are some of the most common concerns that can be improved by Invisalign:
- Overcrowded or crooked teeth
- Widely-spaced teeth
- Deep bites
- Under bites
- Cross bites
What are the Advantages of an Invisalign Treatment at New Kings Road Dental Practice?
Invisible Treatment – Invisalign lets you have your orthodontic treatment without the obvious metal parts that are included in conventional dental braces. The clear, virtually invisible aligners will work on moving your teeth into better alignment in a discreet manner – you can keep your orthodontic treatment a secret from anyone else if you wish to do so!
Effective Teeth Straightening – Your teeth will gradually be moved into the desired better alignment in about one year’s time (depending on the individual orthodontic case). You will also be able to visualise what you will look like after the treatment, BEFORE the treatment starts, with the help of the virtual 3D treatment plan.
Convenience & Comfort– The aligners are easily removable, so you can conveniently take them out before meals so you can enjoy your food even more. You can also remove the aligners before brushing your teeth, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene while undergoing your orthodontic treatment. The aligners are made of a smooth material, so there are no sharp metal parts inside your mouth as you straighten your teeth.
Frees Up your Schedule – You will only need to go for dental visits every four to six weeks, so your schedule is not tied unnecessarily to your orthodontic treatment. Your schedule is left more flexible for other life events or occasions.