Jumpstart your way to a healthier smile with a dental consultation at NKRD
- Dental consultations and checkups help in the early detection of dental problems.
- Early detection of dental problems prevents these concerns from further worsening.
- Your consultation helps you get to know your NKRD dentist so you become more comfortable with succeeding dental appointments.
When was the last time you had a dental checkup? If it was more than 6 months ago, or if you think you have a dental problem – it’s time to call NKRD now to set up your consultation.
Why do you need Dental Consultations?
Dental consultations are important parts of taking good care of your teeth, gums, and overall dental health. These dental appointments help the dentist in thoroughly checking the condition of your teeth to give you the appropriate treatment whenever necessary. Early detection is also effectively carried out by dentists, who thoroughly check your teeth and gums with a trained eye for the first symptoms of oral health problems or gum disease.
Regular dental consultations keep you free from dental problems. You’ll be able to enjoy your beautiful smile for a longer period of time!
What can you expect from your Dental Consultation at New Kings Road Dental Practice?
During your initial consultation (and your succeeding appointments), you will warmly be welcomed to our tastefully-decorated practice by our gracious staff. Your complete comfort and relaxation are assured as you stay in our recently-modernised facilities and treatment rooms.
You will be asked to fill out the necessary forms with personal information, details of your medical and dental history, and other pertinent information. Your dental and medical history will help us personalise your treatment according to your specific requirements.
The NKRD dentist will proceed to talking to you about the dental health information, and will ask about dental problems you have encountered in the past. At this point, you will be encouraged to share any issue that you want to be addressed – for example: a persistent toothache, bleeding gums, etc.
- A visual examination of your teeth, gums, and oral cavity will be carried out by the dentist to check the condition of your dental health.
- You will be asked to sit on the dentist’s chair so that the examination can proceed with ease, both for you and the dentist.
- After determining what treatments need to be done, the dentist will have a detailed discussion of what the treatment will involve to help you prepare for the procedure.
- You are encouraged to share your feedback, requests, or concerns so we can personalise the treatment according to your comfort level.
- You will be asked for your consent before we can proceed to any treatments, which may need to be scheduled accordingly depending on the procedure.
Why Should I Have Dental Consultations at NKRD?
- Highly-skilled dentists with more than two decades of experience
- Gentle, caring attitude towards patients
- Recently-modernised interiors and treatment rooms for your comfort
- Pain-free dentistry
- Nervous patient care options offered
- Unique patient experience – your treatment can be customised according to your schedule, needs, and goals
- Unique plus-dental insurance plan (only available at New Kings Road Dental Practice)